At the Northville, Michigan, law firm of Fausone Bohn, LLP, our lawyers take care of legal needs that small to mid-sized businesses, individuals and families require. We assist with everything from business formation, to divorces, to criminal defense.
Our current client base includes Michigan families; Fortune 500 companies; municipal governments; industrial, commercial and residential developers and individuals needing legal assistance. To find out how we can help you, contact our Michigan attorneys for a consultation.
An Innovative Law Firm Respected by Its Peers
When you hire Fausone Bohn, LLP, you will receive legal counsel from lawyers who understand that an innovative and progressive approach is necessary to fully resolve your legal matter. We help develop solutions that are tailored to your individual needs and that solve problems in creative and effective ways.
Our firm is respected by its peers for providing quality advice and service to clients. We have individual attorneys included in this years Michigan Super Lawyers list. Both the firm and individual attorneys are included in the Best Lawyers in America list and rated "AV®" by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory*. This is the highest rating awarded by Martindale-Hubbell, the most respected, peer-review authority in the country.
Business, Litigation, Veterans and Family Legal Services
Our firm started more than twenty years ago, helping business clients with environmental issues. We then grew to provide any and all counsel the business community needs to be successful.
Today, we practice in a wide range of legal practice areas. Our primary areas of legal practice are:
- Corporate and commercial law: including business law and formation, commercial transactions and employment policy establishment
- Commercial and civil litigation: including construction, contract and employment disputes
- Environmental law: including environmental permitting, wetland, land challenges and hazardous waste issues
- Veterans law: including disability appeals for paraplegia, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and traumatic brain injury (TBI) conditions
- Wills and trusts / probate / estate planning: including business succession, executor assistance and will contests
- Real estate and land use: including commercial transactions, zoning issues, Brownfield redevelopment and wetland banking
- Family law: including divorce, custody, adoption and business valuation
- Criminal defense: including white collar crime, DUI and any other criminal charges from disorderly conduct to murder
Call a Michigan business law attorney for an initial consultation.
Fausone Bohn, LLP
41700 West Six Mile Road, Suite 101
Northville, MI 48168
Veteran's Hotline: 888-693-4800
SE Michigan Business Law Attorney
Metro Detroit Veterans Affair Lawyer
Michigan business law attorney providing business law, veterans affair, real estate transactions, real estate litigation and criminal defense legal services to clients throughout southeast Michigan.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.