Brandon Grysko serves as counsel to businesses, nonprofit entities, and local government boards and commissions. Brandon’s practice includes employment, HR, and labor relations issues, commercial contracts and transactions, business succession planning, and real estate and land-use transactions. Brandon also helps individuals and families with their estate planning goals and probate and trust administration needs.
Brandon is a graduate of Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. He graduated Magna Cum Laude as the second in his class. While attending law school, Brandon clerked for a local firm assisting practice groups with their labor and employment and municipal insurance defense practice groups.
Brandon earned a Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice from Madonna University. Before becoming an attorney, Brandon served over 7 years with a local police department, where he also spent several years on the executive board and negotiating team for the local police union.
Brandon is a lifelong Livonia resident and a former city employee. He remains active in the community through the Livonia Chamber of Commerce. Brandon is a frequent presenter on up-and-coming topics affecting businesses and individuals. When Brandon isn’t serving his clients or the community, he is blessed to spend time with his lovely wife and three amazing children.
Presentations and Training
- Multi-Chamber Webinar
- COVID-19 MIOSHA Safety, Requirements & Best Practices
- Fausone Bohn, LLP & Michigan Manufacturers Association Joint Webinar
- Re-Opening in COVID-19 Times: What Every Business Needs to Know
- Schoolcraft College Foundation
- Estate Planning Isn’t What You Think It Is
- Coalition of Personnel Administrators
- Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation in the Workplace
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce
- A Forum for Employers in an Era of Recreational Marijuana
- Southern Wayne County Regional Chamber of Commerce
- HR Roundtable: Effects of Marijuana on Businesses and in the Community
- And more!
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- Labor & Employment Relations Association – Detroit Chapter
- Michigan Public Employer Labor Relations Association
- Livonia Bar Association
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors – Member