Paul F. Bohn is a leading practitioner in urban redevelopment, Brownfield development, environmental regulatory matters, land use and construction litigation. He also provides advice to municipal governments on various land use and redevelopment projects.
Paul Bohn began practicing with Dykema Gossett from 1988—1995 before starting this firm in 1995. He is a 1988 graduate of the University of Oregon Law School, where he obtained a Certificate of Completion for Environmental Law Curriculum and received his (B.G.S.+) undergraduate degree from the University of Michigan School of Natural Resources, awarded in 1985. Paul is currently Board Chairman of the Livonia Chamber of Commerce, a Board Member of Boys Hope Girls Hope, and a member of the Environmental Council and National Brownfields Association. He is former Chairman of the Board of Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan, former Chair of the Michigan Bar’s Natural Resources and Wetlands Committee and a former Board Member of Stiggy’s Dogs. Paul is also an alumnus of Leadership Oakland.
You can find Paul gardening at home with his rescue dog, Lily; or riding a motorcycle through the woods, around a track, or cross-country with his favorite destination being the Canadian Maritimes.
Honors and Awards
- AV Preeminent Rating, Martindale-Hubbell, 2002—present
- Michigan Super Lawyer, 2010—present
- Best Lawyers in America, 2012—present
- DBusiness Magazine Top Lawyer, 2017—present
- Crain’s Detroit Business Top Attorneys in Michigan, 2014—present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce, Board Chairman, 2019—Present
- Livonia Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, 2016—Present
- Boys Hope Girls Hope, Board Member, 2016—Present
- Michigan Environmental Council, 2001—Present
- National Brownfields Association, 2001—Present
- Board of Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan, Chairman of the Board, 2004—2006
- Board of Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan, Board Member, 1996—2006
- Michigan Bar’s Natural Resources, Former Chair, Wetland’s Committee, 1994—2000
- Leadership Oakland, Alumni
- Stiggy’s Dogs, Former Board Member