When your freedom and future is on the line you want an attorney that will fight aggressively on your behalf to protect you and your rights. Mark Mandell has built a solid, effective reputation in the area of criminal defense and has the knack for taking on tough cases that others may avoid. Mark’s expertise, as well as his longevity in the area contribute to his notable relationship within the court system of southeastern Michigan.
His exceptional loyalty to the community; whether to his family, coaching JV football at Northville High School or teaching trial advocacy at Thomas M. Cooley Law School, contribute to his integrity, credibility and knowledge of the local area and law. These attributes combined with understanding the significant stress that can come from a criminal offense charge, affords Mark the ability to give you the expertise, respect and compassion needed to achieve the best possible result on your behalf.
As proof of Attorney Mark Mandell’s skill and reputation among clients, and other attorneys and judges, here are some of his accomplishments:
- On-air interviews on Detroit television news stations including: WXYZ Channel 7, WDIV Channel 4, Fox 2 News, MSNBC
- Interviews and contributions to local area newspapers including: Detroit News, Detroit Free Press, Ann Arbor News, Oakland Press, and Observer and Eccentric Newspapers
- Discussions via broadcasts on radio stations WJR 760 am and WWJ 950
- Former Prosecutor with extensive experience in complex criminal fraud cases
- Former adjunct professor of trial advocacy at Thomas Cooley Law School
- Tried People v. Sam Riddle, the most publicized criminal case in metropolitan Detroit in 2010
- Headed the monumental U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan medicare fraud case