Katherine Krysak Frampton devotes her entire practice exclusively to family law. She focuses on divorce and related matters, which include child custody and support issues, parenting time disputes, paternity, change of domicile, as well as child and spousal support modifications. She practices predominantly in the counties of Oakland, Macomb, Wayne, Livingston, and Washtenaw.
Katherine is a member of the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan and is the Chair-Elect of the Macomb County Young Lawyers Section of the Macomb County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Oakland County Bar Association, the Family Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan, the Women’s Lawyer’s Association of Michigan, and the Michigan Inter-Professional Association on Marriage, Divorce and the Family.
Katherine Krysak Frampton has been recognized as one of the Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Michigan by the National Academy of Family Law Attorneys. She has also received recognition of excellence in Family and Divorce Law from Lawyers of Distinction.
She gives back to the community by providing free legal advice at the Women’s Resource Center at Schoolcraft College in Livonia. She has also handled a number of pro bono matters for low-income clients.
Katherine Krysak Frampton graduated from Albion College and earned her Juris Doctorate from the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, where she was a member of the Dean’s Tutorial Society.
Honors and Awards
- Top 10 Family Law Attorneys Under 40 in Michigan, National Academy of Family Law Attorneys
- Recognition of Excellence in Family and Divorce Law, Lawyers of Distinction
- Rising Star in Family Law, Super Lawyers, 2019-2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Family Law Section of the State Bar Association
- Macomb County Young Lawyers Section of the Macomb County Bar Association, Chair-Elect
- Michigan Inter-Professional Association on Marriage, Divorce and the Family
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Women’s Lawyer’s Association of Michigan